🌍 Amsterdam 👩💻 Fulltime 💸 Competative Salary
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced DevOps Engineer with expertise in AWS to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for automation and a deep understanding of Kubernetes.
- You'll Be Responsible For:
- Design and implement cloud-based solutions using AWS services
- Develop, test and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Implement and manage monitoring and alerting systems
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure smooth deployment and release processes
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to infrastructure, applications, and network
- Automate infrastructure management tasks using tools like Ansible, Terraform, or CloudFormation
- Manage AWS Security
Your Skills & Experience to Excel:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Proficiency in AWS services like EC2, RDS, S3, Lambda, etc.
- Understanding and contributing to network and cloud security and services like AWS WAF and Inspector
- CISSP certification is a big plus
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Solid understanding of CI/CD principles and tools like Jenkins or Gitlab CI
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python and Bash
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to resolve complex technical issues
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team-oriented environment
What we offer:
At LYNX, we value your growth and development; we'll provide you with a supportive work environment and opportunities for your professional development.
- Pension scheme that is fully paid by LYNX;
- Free lunch from our cook or lunch ticket, fresh juices & fruit;
- Travel allowance;
- Continuous growth potential and a training budget of € 2,000 per year;
- Trips & activities with your colleagues;
- Relaxed and informal working environment.
"LYNX helps you invest in yourself"
"Working at LYNX means joining the LYNX family"
"The development opportunities make LYNX the best place to work"
This is what the employees say about LYNX and it is exactly what we want to offer: a work environment where you can get the best out of yourself. At our office in the heart of Amsterdam, Ghent, Berlin and Prague, we work every day to offer both private and professional clients the best trading opportunities, with a fast, user-friendly and reliable trading platform.
The best choice for anyone who takes investing seriously
LYNX is an international FinTech that offers you a relaxed and informal work environment, where you can get the best out of yourself and where 300 people contribute together to the success of our customers since 2006.
In 2006 LYNX entered the investor market with two spearheads: very low rates and an extensive product range. This makes the online broker not only successful in the Netherlands, but also abroad. After opening offices in Belgium, Germany and the Czech Republic, LYNX now offers its services in ten different countries, making it a European broker of size.
In 2019 the product of LYNX, and therefore the offer for investors, has been greatly improved. For example, a highly advanced mobile and tablet app is available, the LYNX Masterclass webinars can be watched weekly via the Knowledge Portal, and thanks to the Morning Call, investors are quickly daily informed about the latest news on the financial markets.
Please email a short motivation and your CV (Resume) to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any further questions please get in touch with Dennis Steeman, tel: +31 (0)20 - 261 76 41