🌍 Amsterdam 👩💻 Fulltime 💸 Competative Salary
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced IT Security Analyst to join our team. As an IT Security Analyst, you will be responsible for protecting our company's information systems and networks from cyber threats.
If you have a passion for IT security and want to work in a challenging and dynamic environment, Let's talk and make the cyber world a safer place together! 🌐💪
Your primary responsibilities will be::
- Develop and implement security policies, procedures, and standards to protect our organization's information assets.
- Manage IT Security projects with minimum guidance independently in cooperation with stakeholders in other teams.
- Conduct vulnerability assessments and penetration testing to identify and mitigate security risks.
- Monitor and analyze security logs and alerts to identify potential threats and incidents.
- Respond to security incidents and lead investigations to determine the root cause of the incident and implement appropriate measures to prevent future occurrences.
- Collaborate with other IT teams and departments to ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest security trends, threats, and technologies to proactively identify potential vulnerabilities and improve our security posture.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in IT security analysis.
- Experience with security tools such as firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, and vulnerability scanners.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP networking, operating systems, and web application architecture.
- Experience with incident response and investigation.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Certifications such as ITIL, Scrum, CISSP, CISM, or CompTIA Security+ are preferred.
What we offer:
At LYNX, we value your growth and development; we'll provide you with a supportive work environment and opportunities for your professional development.
- Pension scheme that is fully paid by LYNX;
- Free lunch from our cook or lunch ticket, fresh juices & fruit;
- Travel allowance;
- Continuous growth potential and a training budget of € 2,000 per year;
- Trips & activities with your colleagues;
- Relaxed and informal working environment.
"LYNX helps you invest in yourself"
"Working at LYNX means joining the LYNX family"
"The development opportunities make LYNX the best place to work"
This is what the employees say about LYNX and it is exactly what we want to offer: a work environment where you can get the best out of yourself. At our office in the heart of Amsterdam, Ghent, Berlin and Prague, we work every day to offer both private and professional clients the best trading opportunities, with a fast, user-friendly and reliable trading platform.
The best choice for anyone who takes investing seriously
LYNX is an international FinTech that offers you a relaxed and informal work environment, where you can get the best out of yourself and where 300 people contribute together to the success of our customers since 2006.
In 2006 LYNX entered the investor market with two spearheads: very low rates and an extensive product range. This makes the online broker not only successful in the Netherlands, but also abroad. After opening offices in Belgium, Germany and the Czech Republic, LYNX now offers its services in ten different countries, making it a European broker of size.
In 2019 the product of LYNX, and therefore the offer for investors, has been greatly improved. For example, a highly advanced mobile and tablet app is available, the LYNX Masterclass webinars can be watched weekly via the Knowledge Portal, and thanks to the Morning Call, investors are quickly daily informed about the latest news on the financial markets.
Please email a short motivation and your CV (Resume) to email@example.com. For any further questions please get in touch with Dennis Steeman, tel: +31 (0)20 - 261 76 41